Monday, May 05, 2008

Brain Drain

To my loyal readers or the casual lookers: Sorry I've been kind of out of the loop, especially during the hallowed blogger free for all that is General Conference. Truth be told, my wife is having a difficult pregnancy (hyperthyroidism--which causes her an inordinate amount of nausea and exhaustion.) She's had to cancel all of her clients until further notice and has been confined to bed or short periods of activity. Meanwhile, I've had more of the household chores and childcare to attend to, so everything combined makes for a bad case of brain drain. I can't really think of anything that would be worthwhile for you to read. Somehow, the Spirit has been gifting me with some sermons that are inspiring, but as for the blog, it has been few and far between. Stay tuned, hopefully we'll be out of the woods in a couple weeks. (We hope to get away to Colorado Springs later this week, but we'll have to see if Lara can make the flight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment