Friday, January 12, 2007

intrigued--children of men




Lara and I went to see the children of men the other night--It was really the only movie that we were interested in, and it was our 9 year anniversary as a couple (not wedding anniversary) So we gave it a look. It was definately one of those movies that leaves you thinking about all the angles and symbols and meanings. I loved it. the action sequences were also very involving--what a vision of the future! Now I've checked out the book from the library--I've also gone to the www to try and find some conversation about the movie. I ran into this blog, and I want to save it for me for later (which, by the way, is the original "purpose" for weblogs) so here is a link to an interesting site, if interested--some kind of community blog about symbolism and Christianity. http://blog.symbollife.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment