Monday, November 12, 2007

Wesley detailed my car!

How could you not trust such a face? As you can see from the photo, I had left a red sharpie in my glove compartment, and Wesley (who requests to "play tar" after we arrive in the garage sometimes) got a hold of it and did some magic. Believe it or not, you have a before and after picture there--thank God for the internets--I searched "getting permanent marker out of leather," and found a wonderful forum recommending "Axe body spray." As I scrolled down, I found that people had used other brands of body spray as well, (I guess it isn't the phermones that works on the sharpie), and so I rooted around and found some Victoria Secret "Love Spell." Now my car smells nice, and there aren't red marks all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment