Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question


I was sitting here, listening to a song by the Chemical Bros. called "Lost in the K-Hole," and was of course keeping the beat with my head, (and a little "Walk Like an Egyptian" hand movements),(well, you try to keep still to that one!), and my stupid cat Lao-Tzu was just sitting on my desk looking at me. "C'mon, cat, don't you feel the rhythm? At least tap your tail or something!" I suppose this is one of those things that seperates us from other animals. Does anyone know if any other animal has a sense of rhythm and beat? Do chimps dance? (I suppose you say that some homosapiens don't have it either!) If that question doesn't put a bee in your bonnet, what about the origin of the word "rhythm?" It's quite a bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment